- 01-Aug-2014 to 30-Dec-2014 (EST)
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER
Integra ServiceConnect works with health plans and other healthcare organizations to locate, engage, and support hard-to-reach members with specific healthcare needs in their own communities.
We hire and train teams of community-based Community Coordinators to work with these members. Our "feet-on-the-street" capability enables us to help them better manage chronic health conditions and access important healthcare and other services in their community.
We are currently recruiting for an individual who will work closely with the organization's management to ensure that goals and objectives, which are set for the team, are met. This individual will dedicate some of his/her time to administrative duties that are necessary to meet our client's needs and objectives and will be responsible for working with a specific, assigned group of members in the community at any given time.
Duties & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of community resources
- Establish priorities and meet deadlines set by the organization
- Be able to work within a high performance work environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently in any environment
- Be able to work with management in establishing priorities and deadlines for the team
- Be able to form strong, positive relationships with the patient, family and hospital/facility staff
- Display sound judgment and the ability to quickly analyze situations
- Problem solve in a proactive, creative manner
- Conduct Health Assessments
- Conduct telephone and in-person triage, when necessary
- Work with the Service Coordinators in a Team-Oriented collaborative environment
- Able to work with Microsoft Office and Outlook (email)
- Ability to formulate a written service plan
Candidate Must Possess the Following:
- A valid driver's license.
- Access to an insured vehicle
- High School Degree with a Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 paid Holidays
Candidates will need to pass a background check, fingerprint check and a Drug Test.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!